Friday, October 27, 2006

Technology Woes

There's something wrong with my internet connection, cable between the camera and the computer and the rechargeable batteries that power the camera... Grrr.

So what this means is that I am having sporadic times of accessing the internet and checking my mail so if you have not heard from me regarding your requests and other stuff (and why I have not had the opportunity to upload more photos), please know that the mails are not in the trash but more rather that I am stuck somewhere.

Hoping that regular ease of use of technology returns by Monday. Meanwhile, its time to return the computer to the rightful owner. I'll be back! Promise... with the results of the lil competition and possibly upcoming December Christmas promos...

Now, that's something to be cheerful about!

No comments: