Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Customisation!

It has been a little quiet here on the Bead Haven shop front because there have been a number of requests coming in via email. So... as I work through them to remake some items, rework them to suit the new owners or even create new pieces to form a set, time is taken away from creating more new pieces.

But... I am almost done! And here are some for preview... :)

P/s: If you are interested in customisation or remaking items, please feel free to contact me at littlemissbeadalot@gmail.com. Do give time for sourcing materials and making the items as they are typically made from scratch and sometimes I do run out of materials.

Please be considerate too... I am doing this mainly as a hobby. Customised designs do not have discounts available because I am doing it specially for you.

No comments: