Monday, October 09, 2006

Aspiring Princess $16

Little girls and boys are the usual suspects for the wedding party... Dressed in finery to be little flowergirls and pageboys / ringbearers, they remind me of asipiring princesses and princes. In fact, that was what I called my 3 flowergirls and 1 pageboy.

I am sure that in years to come, they will be the beautiful brides and handsome groom they were the image of at my wedding. Life's blessings upon them!

Aspiring princesses would be something I would love to have gifted my flowergirls as a bracelet, or even jie meis as a wrist corsage if I had any jiemeis / or knew how to bead then. It has a nice balance if delicate feminine beauty and yet simple enough to adorn any one in the bridal party. It is made of gold toned chains, light gold freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and dainty Czech glass flowers.

No comments: