Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Customisation -- T & C

I like the challenge of making pieces just for you but as I am doing this only as a hobby, I really cannot afford the time to have a lengthy discussion or start working on something to have it come to nothing.

Hence... here are some rules to live by when you are requesting customisations or remakes of current pieces.
  1. Limit the initial discussion of design, components to be used, price range to 4 emails (4 from each side is quite a lot!)... I will not begin work or show you any sample until we can come to an agreement on what it is going to look like.
  2. There will be at least a 50% non-refundable deposit required for all customisations and remakes (100% if you are requesting more than 3 pieces at a go) before I begin work. This will be based on the estimate cost of the items. I will refund excess if any.
  3. Allow for ample time. If you need it urgently, please contact me first as I may or may not have the necessary materials. I will require on average, at least 1-2 weeks to finish your order.
  4. There is no discount available for customisations or remakes of items. What I can do is to work within your budget. These items are made specially for your order, not items I have up for sale already, and I do have other ideas I want to try out. That is the fun part of this hobby.
  5. Trust me to come out with something you would like. I would do it as best as possible according to your specifications. It helps if you have a good idea of what you would like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can you customise a rosary for me?

Unknown said...

Hi Eliana, sure...! Do contact me at littlemissbeadalot@gmail.com to discuss further :)