Tuesday, May 26, 2009

pearls and silver

I’m slowly working through my hoard… and it actually includes a whole box of pearls. With their lovely lustre and sheen, they add so much to the creation. Some, like these amazing freshwater coin pearls have so much ‘weight’ they really deserve to shine on their own.

I’ve kept this pair simple and elegant. Perfect really for everyday use. Yet special enough to be gifted (and worn!) by a blushing bride on her special day. It is probably an Asian thing to flash those blings on the wedding day but slowly, I see a few brides taking the ’subtle’ method of accessorising with other gemstones / pearls. And it does not take away from their beauty on their special day either!

Now available in store. (Less one in inventory… I’m keeping a pair!)

No comments: