Thursday, May 14, 2009

more rings for your fingers

I’ve moved on! To wirewrapping rings. Twas fun exploring the bead stash for useable stones and find new ways to use them. I think I’d be exploring the use of rondelles next in such handmade rings. The citrine ring featured up here is my second attempt.

And this lavender amethyst ring was my virgin ring attempt. I thought they worked out pretty decently? :D

These sort of handmade rings are slightly more ‘troublesome’. They don’t have adjustable ring bases so you would really need to know your ring size. That said, your ring will be custom made just for you. Pros and cons really.

I’m still perfecting them so hang in there. Do drop me a comment / email if you are interested in getting any made. I’d update you as soon as I am ready to sell! Prototypes might just go on sale at a lower price.

As for now, I’m rushing orders to send out in today’s mailrun!

No comments: