Monday, May 04, 2009

bead hoard

I’ve been crazily adding to my stash of beads… and from these two strands, I managed a new necklace. I haven’t listed it in store just yet but thought a quick preview was needed.

So here’s Fiesta!

A time to celebrate! A vibrant mix of garnet and carnelian faceted rondelles sit atop a sparkling Swarovski drop, exuding a look that is both elegant and fiery at the same time. Pendant drop is approximately 1inch. Strung on a 16 inch gold plated chain. Closes with lobster clasp. All findings used are gold plated.

Busy catching up with orders and admin. You know, the sort of thing that just piles up after a long weekend? But a trip to the post office should happen sometime today :D Also, if you find something of interest in the new stash of beads I’ve got, feel free to email / comment and request for a customised piece.

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That design is SO pretty....