Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ring A Ling Ling


Been very busy these couple of days. Partly answering emails with regards to questions about ring sizes and fulfilling orders. I’m pleased to say that most paid orders went out today with another batch going to the post office tomorrow. Do let me know if there are any problems! I doubt so. Singpost has been generally, quite good. :P

Now… to answer queries with regards to rings.

I had the impression that local jewelry chains used UK sizing until I put my own rings on the mandrel. Then, hmm, ok. They don’t seem to be after all. For all who are interested in knowing your ring size and have a suitable ring to measure with, please use this conversion guide.

I am using US sizing for all my rings because that’s what the mandrel I have uses.

If you do NOT have a ring on hand, there is some more work to be done. Using the same site, measure with a string or strip of paper and input the necessary information.

Having said all this, please note that whilst I really REALLY want your rings to fit, there is an offchance that the ring may err and not fit properly. This is due to changes in ring sizes due to temperature (weight loss / gain), knuckles being relatively bigger, thickness of the band and *gasp*, general slight differences in the measuring tools.

Fun eh? But generally, fingers and rings cooperate. :P

No comments: