Thursday, July 16, 2009


I love you all… really, I do. I love having customers turned friends. And friends turned fans. It makes the whole online shopping experience so much more enjoyable! And personable. Not some old unfriendly transaction. I’ve packed most of the paid orders up and will be making a drop off at the post office later today. You should get them soon! I hope you like them as much as I do.

I’ve listed the ring from yesterday’s post too. Its now available in store. Funny how the mailbox was swarmed with requests for it. :P Its not really ‘new’. It was part of my experimentation with wired rings about 2 months ago and is now being slowly made available as I now have a new mandrel. **love it to bits**


Meantime, I’m packing my bags and orders with an urgency… I’m due really soon! I’d try and leave a message when I actually make the trip to the hospital. Do allow for slight delays in receipt of orders and replies to emails.

No comments: