Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday Selections :: for Eternity

This week’s Friday Selections comes with a twist. It features items from my latest collection, one that I am quite enamoured with. I have always loved the idea of how circles are an ancient symbol of eternity and completeness, so perfect, with no beginning and no end, for love that is given comes back around again. I perked my ears up the first time I heard it — at a friend’s wedding ceremony. Since then, the thought has never left my head.

With this ideology of the circle, I created the Endless Loops collection. Made with faceted semi-precious gemstones in a dazzling array of colour, these loops are delicate and elegant. Each has a story to tell. No matter if you are getting it for yourself, or for someone special, we are sure you’d find one that will be perfect for her.

Choose either your favourite colour or something symbolic with the birthstone selection. We are continuously adding to the gemstones available so do check back. If what your heart desires is not currently available, drop us a line and we’d see if we can create something especially for you.

We certainly hope that you like it as much as we do! Prices start from SGD 65 for gold plated hoops. Shop the Endless Loops collection now. Or preview more images at our Flickr album.

No comments: