Monday, June 29, 2009

wire work weekends

I’m thinking of making some changes to the routine over here… Weekends might just be the time when I get off one form of www and onto another. Instead of surfing the world wide web, I’m planning to turn the time into wire work weekends. For as long as I can before baby girl makes her appearance and wrecks all forms of a schedule that is.

This weekend was spent learning some new techniques that I hope to launch over at Sparkle Thots.

Chocolat

This piece has been launched in store already. A heady blend of rich chocolat Swarovski pearls for the afternoon cuppa. Imagine a tete-a-tete with friends and you’d be all set to complete the look. Quite yummy I must say. And without any of the calories too!

Endless Loops

Finetuning some design elements and will launch sometime this week if possible. Will need to reduce this pendant’s size into something more petite. Custom sizes will be considered.

Delicate Vines

And finally, bangles / bracelets might be making their long awaited comeback on Sparkle Thots! Watch for updates to this basic design. Again, feel free to email us if you have any design in your mind.

So, you think you’d forgive me for the lack of posts this (and upcoming) weekends?

No comments: