Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Gone With The Wind

Quite literally too. While I was musing that yesterday’s post of *something blue* earrings had turned the weather cooler, my mind changed its tune. I woke to lovely cool weather, and a light drizzle. Perfect! Or so I thought. As I was about to photograph some pieces I did last night, I discovered a pair had decided to be ‘windswept’. I found one half of the runaway pair and have had to remake the ‘partner’.

The search teams are still combing the area… but I really wanted to get pictures! We’d find it. I hope. She seems pretty intent on running away. Meantime, her mate has a new partner.

Better pictures later. Rushing out for some errands right now.

TOP :: Flower accented silver bali earhooks complement the wavy smooth rose quartz bead perfectly. Feminine, subtle and elegant.

No comments: