Thursday, June 18, 2009

a fresh new look

If you have been wondering what’s up with the odd changes, disappearing acts and downtime, well, it was really because we have been spending the past week (almost) on doing coding for a fresh new look. It took many many late nights, hair pulling and sobbing (kidding!) to whip the site into shape.

Because I’m no techie and all the codes were as good as gibberish to me.

Now that it is done, I’m pleased. I hope you’d find shopping at Sparkle Thots an even more pleasant experience!

Some of the changes implemented…

  1. clean line sleek look to focus on the jewelry (that’s why you shop at Sparkle Thots right?)
  2. ability to shop by RANGE, TYPE, COLLECTION, PRICE and SALE / NEW items
  3. view ALL the items in the category; no more scrolling to and fro between pages!
  4. ability to sort items within the category by price, recency and name

I really hope you like it!

Now,… time for me to scoot off to pack orders, bead up a storm and load new stuff.

No comments: