Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Selections : A Pearly Affiar

1. Sunkissed, 2. Golden Sweethearts, 3. Le Petit Pearls, 4. A Summer Delight, 5. Willowing Vines, 6. Strawberries and Cream, 7. Of White Fluffy Clouds, 8. Timelessness, 9. Golden Dreams

Am really really loving the fact that the weekend is so near. Almost an entire week of tinkering with codes on the backend has driven me nuts. So much so that one look at this item and I decided it should be named Martini. Seriously, with the tempting olive green… Ahh… That is probably about the closest I can get to a cocktail right now.

After looking at the necklace, I figured pearls needed their moment in the spotlight again. I really think that they are underrated. They have so much poise and grace, it can turn an outfit around. It also works as an alternative to the bride who does not want to *bling* it up all the way.

So… here’s my selection of pearls in store, for the week. Enjoy! To see the entire collection of pearlised jewelry, check out Poised Pearls.

No comments: