Thursday, January 08, 2009

Pearlised Sparkles

Last year, during the year end trip, I took a couple of days off to hunt for pearls. I managed to get my hands on two very precious (to me at least!) strands and here’s a selection of those that have been turned into beautiful earrings. There aren’t that many pearls left so if any catches your eye, my advice is to just GRAB THEM. Because, really, once they are gone, they’re gone.

I can’t afford to travel every year!

From the same series as this piece, this one features freshwater pearl teardrops. Very luxurious, very elegant, very bridal wear. Again, soon to be listed in store. OOAK because my fingers can’t take so much wire twisting!

Meantime, Silvery Pewter is up and available for sale. One more piece remaining!

Blushing Rose. SOLD OUT.

On An Olive Branch, SOLD OUT

Somewhere In Time, SOLD OUT

No comments: