Wednesday, January 07, 2009

the lure of sparkles

I don’t quite know what possessed me to make this pair. It was sure a whole lot of work. And then some. I’ve a few variations in this collection. All characterised by the cascade of Swarovski bicones at the top. It makes for a really nice look. I’ve sold a few already. Yes, even before I actually loaded them on Flickr, blog or store.

I’ve hoarded the rest for some time now, and am almost sure that I satisfied my ‘craving’ to make such pieces. For a few months at least. They are time consuming, eye-straining and kind of use a lot of materials to give them the ‘volume’. I’d be releasing them soon or if you can’t wait, just drop me a mail. They come topped upon freshwater pearls or even more Swarovski crystals. You’d see!

Meantime, can I just say I really like how they turned out! *beams widely*

No comments: