Monday, January 12, 2009

of white fluffy clouds

I usually take my pictures in the morning, before Jayden wakes up. These days, however, I either wake up later and miss the window of opportunity (literally!) or have nothing to show to photograph at that point in time.

I have, thankfully, discovered another window of opportunity in the evening, before the sun sets, to photograph the wares I sell. And I must say, it works out fine. Sometimes, if I am really lucky, Jayden would be napping and I can photograph in peace.

Today’s crowning glory would have to be this piece, Of White Fluffy Clouds. I am most pleased with the way it turned out and hope it would sell soon. A lovely combination, mimicing nature’s sky colours, this pair featuring pale baby blue amazonite rondelles against lustrous pearls is sure to charm many.

No comments: