Friday, January 23, 2009

... no turning back!

I’ve finally released my hoarded vintage cameo. It is really limited edition and I doubt I would be bringing more of this design in. I’m waiting for a few more to come (stalk letterbox) and hopefully will have time ready for viewing by next week. After the CNY holidays of course.

In store now.

Oh, before I forget… because Monday and Tuesday are public holidays here in Singapore, all orders that come in over the weekend will only ship out 28th January. We apologise for the delay but there’s nothing we can do about it. :) We’d be busy visiting relatives though! So erhmm, unless by some stroke of luck you happen to be in a relative’s house, there is precious little I can do to get your items out. :P

Have a blessed Chinese New Year!

No comments: