Thursday, September 04, 2008

admiring the moon

...stone. Cheesy I know but at 1.30am, my brain could only shout out "SNEAK PEEKS!" as an alternative. Oh well.

Anyhow... it is a new month (4 days in to be precise) and I have gotten a fresh batch of yummy gem-mies as a way of saying 'hurrah for surviving August'. And I have gotten busy with them too.

So I started with this strand of faceted moonstone rondelles ...

and turned them into this pretty straight row (pun intended) ...

and this other lariat that you already had a sneak peek of ...

as well as this one paired with last month's peach aventurine. :)

Nice? I sure hope you'd think so too! Because I love them all to bits. I'd load them soon I promise. Advance orders welcomed too!

ps: funny how I did so many necklaces. I was intending for September to be a earring fest... Hmm.

pss: you do know that the flickr photostream is always the first to be updated with yummy goodies right? Then either the blog or the shop. Depending on the mood :D

No comments: