Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pearls on Gold

Do you love pearls? Or did you always have the conception that they were accessories more befitting of your mum (granny even)? Well, I love pearls. I remember as a child, I had this long strand (it seemed long then!) of pearls that I loved. As I flip through the old photos, I see countless images of me wearing them.

Now, I am rediscovering my love for pearls. And I share my interpretation with you.

And till end of May, these will go at a special introductory price. To order, leave a comment here. Please note, all prices stated are in SGD.

  1. Love, Nature $28 (UP $32)
  2. Joined In Unity $28 (UP $30)
  3. Twirl $24 (UP $28)
  4. Ariel’s Flowers $20 (UP $24)
  5. Solitare $24 (UP $28)

3 comments:

AlasMyDear said...

those are so pretty :) i love pearls too...though only when used in the non-traditional way! their lustre is so peaceful and understated.

tina v is gorgeous!

Dominique said...

I quite like the Joined in Unity necklace. However, I'm based in the UK and would need to have it posted internationally. Would you be okay with that?

Re: payment - I've got a Singapore bank account, so don't think that should be an issue.

P.S. Your Sparkle Thots web site doesn't seem to work. I keep getting an error when I click on it, which is why I'm leaving a comment here.

Sparkle Thots by Ruth said...

Hi Dominique,

thanks! I ship internationally so its not a problem. Payment can be either via the Singapore bank account or Paypal, whichever you prefer.

My site is back up and running. There was a data centre fire over the weekend but everything's fine now. Feel free to contact me there or here. Whichever is to your convenience. Or you can just email me direct at sparklethots@gmail.com