Friday, April 25, 2008

odds and ends

The boxes of goodies have been packed. All three stacked in a row. One for bracelets, one for necklaces and one for earrings. The bounty looks good. And it is with a smile I start at the table decor.

Which rack to bring? I love them all.

Halfway through it dawned on me that there was no name plaque. Nothing to loudly proclaim that this space was proudly decorated and, dare I say, feminised by Sparkle Thots! So off to the trusty printer I went and got this done. Printed on lightly scented paper with a slight shimmer, the sign is ready. With it I stake my place, inviting you, one and all over for a bit of girlish delight.

I think tomorrow really promises to be a day of fun. What with the light refreshments and drinks? In a lil house in Chip Bee Gardens too! With other creative vendors, I join in inviting you over for the day.

So remember, once again…
76 Taman Warna Road, 10.30am to 6.30pm

PS:
Online customers (and friends), the store still remains open if you are not able to make it in person. It has been restocked! I do ask for your understanding if something sells out during tomorrow’s sale and I am unable to finish the deal. All internet orders, paid and closed before midnight tonight will be honoured :- I will remove the item from inventory and not bring it for the sale.

PSS:
Tomorrow will mark the launch of a special mini promotion that we are having with Little Odd Forest. Each purchase will be entitled to a little extra something. Good for both online and offline purchases. Now surely that will get you going? (More details of the promotion will be out shortly!)

2 comments:

AlasMyDear said...

thanks for dropping by :)

and all the very best for your show tomorrow! may you do very very well :) your shop is looking so lovely!

Sparkle Thots by Ruth said...

thank you too for coming by and for the lovely compliments too! :)

saturday's sale went well. I blogged about it at http://sparklethots.com/blog/index.php/2008/04/28/out-at-poppys/