Wednesday, April 16, 2008

-- anniversary --

It’s my third wedding anniversary today. And I ended up beading something subconsciously. And it shows. This mini lariat necklace came about. Made of carved river shell rose pendant, a trio of freshwater pearls, the 19 inch chain can be looped long or short round your neck.

I had roses everywhere! On the wedding invites, the church bulletins, the red packet box, the albums, hand bouquets, pew decorations, corsages… I think you get the picture. Either the fresh ones or the handmade paper variety. And the colour theme was white and pink.

The third anniversary ’stone’ is that of a pearl. 3 to signify the three years.

Only available in limited quantities and via the blog. Leave a comment to reserve. Fastest fingers first. Retails at SGD 48, inclusive of free shipping (registered post no less).

It IS a real beauty. I think you’d forgive me for keeping one piece for myself.

No comments: