Thursday, June 14, 2007

Something Precious

I guess I can start revealing little snippets of information out now...

Sorry for the apparent radio silence over here at Bead Haven. The truth is, I am slowly working on a new site. After 14months at Blogspot, including the many outages and other inconveniences, I have actually gone out to get a domain of my own :)

At the moment, I am working on a new collection to be released there... alongside other specials. I sure hope that they will be as appealing to you as they are to me! The same idea of modern beauty with the feminine touch will continue to be featured in the pieces. Some new highlights would include the launch of a new gemstone range, made with findings that are all silver or gold plated, making your jewelry items even more special.

As part of the soon to come opening specials, do remember to join the mailing list to make sure you are in the loop for the deals. :) Seems like now is a good time to sign up!

xoxo

No comments: