Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More Beading Days Ahead...!

I used to store my beading supplies in a wire basket that was used for the traditional gift exchange prior to my wedding. It held everything together but because of its size, the plastic boxes did not fit together properly. So I tidied up the basket and changed to a bigger one. Now everything is easy to find and I do not worry about toppling my supplies.

Mighty happy to receive two emails enquiring about the accessories below and as you can tell, they have placed reservations / orders for a large number of my current collection. So... I will be headed to the bead shops sometime again soon so if you are eyeing something that has already been purchased or reserved, you might just want to enquire at littlemissbeadalot@gmail.com and become its owner by next week.

Thanks to all who have purchased... you help me to continue on this hobby! :)

No comments: