Thursday, April 23, 2009

ice cold

Definitely not me. I’m pretty sure I am melting away in this current scorching heat. It is so unbearably hot that by the time evening comes, I feel all lethargic and not eager to move anywhere. Save an aircon place for dinner. Which we did last night. We went to the neighbourhood mall for some much needed aircon comfort.

Beaded up a couple of cool blue pairs that hopefully, will charm the rain clouds into coming back. Did you hear about the sudden thunderstorm late last night? My twitter feed is all abuzz with it. :D So maybe, just maybe, these earrings will bring about some relief from the hot weather.

Featured here is Blumarine. A refreshing piece made of 925 silver findings. A pair of deep blue shell pearls are topped with a smattering of aquamarine faceted rondelles and flanked with textured 925 silver squares. Measures in at approximately 3cm, excluding earhooks.

No comments: