Saturday, March 21, 2009

the silver lining

Yes : I am having bandwidth issues.

No : I am not happy.

Yes : I am doing something about them.

No : I haven’t shifted all the pictures yet.

Yes : I am still working on orders, customs and ‘items in inventory’.

No : I have not disappeared into some blackhole.

Yes : I will be shipping them all out on MONDAY.

Pardon the somewhat ‘broken’ blog. I am working on it. However, balancing editing urls and making sure orders get sent out, I rather focus on the latter. So… I have done a stop gap measure to ensure that the urls for the pictures appearing on the MAIN page are working and am, not bothering about the rest for the moment.

The good thing is, the bandwidth is going to be reset next month so erhmm, bear with me. Yes, it is an eyesore but … I’ve only got 24 hours in a day!

** Meantime, here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store for the upcoming week. :D MY kind of silver lining!

No comments: