Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Vintage Selections

I just added another 3 different vintage necklaces to the lone Vintage Blooms. All 4 are available in store right now. Each piece evokes a different kind of mood and really needs to be savoured over time. In case you were confused, all chains and clasps are new. The cameos themselves are the vintage component.

I must admit I am quite captivated by the idea of vintage right now. There is a certain aura about them that I cannot pinpoint. And well, I guess by the ‘definition’ of before 1980s, I guess I am almost vintage myself. That intrigues me in a weird sort of way. And amongst this selection, I find myself strangely drawn to When Birds Sing. I am not a bird lover but the quietness and serenity of the scene just called out to me.

Which do you like best?

No comments: