Monday, December 01, 2008

12 days of Christmas

Golden Decadence

Tis December! Are you done with your Christmas shopping? Truthfully, I’m not. I’ve been busy rushing out the international orders and crossing my fingers that they’d arrive in time for Christmas, and not be stuck at customs or something. I’d say that it should be safe if you get your orders in by this Friday. But well, if you are like me, I’d say better late than never.

For local, ie Singapore orders, there’s still some time. And we have restocked the shop. A little. A bit of Christmas overtones, a lot of glitzy glamour. And all handmade. Have fun shopping!

By the way, I won’t be at Maad again. Yes, I’ve been absent for a fair bit but there’s a tonne of personal things happening on weekends. It is hard to carve out 2 days to go! I’m open to private viewing so drop me a line if you are keen for a look see.

No comments: