Sunday, June 01, 2008

-: the starfish spirit :-

When I was just a child, you encouraged me to make a difference. You showed me the way and led by your example. Now that I am grown, I want to thank you for BEING the difference to me.

You mattered to me.

I am sure many of you have heard of the Starfish Story. It is said to be adapted from The Star Thrower by Loren Eiseley (though the original had a more pessimistic ending) and given the first inspirational twist by Joel Barker. For this Father’s Day, I have created a limited edition The Starfish Spirit handphone strap. It will come packaged with a card bearing the above italicised words on one side and a blank space on the other for you to write your personal message.

To order, either check the item out in the e-shop or leave a comment here.

No comments: