Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Money Talks


Picture by Mauricio Alejo

With the fluctuating currencies, I decided to make the Singapore dollar the main currency of the shop. Makes sense as I do my costing in the local currency and well, the calculation of the changing rates was starting to drive me crazy.

We are still open to overseas customers, will ship just about anywhere. Just that now, when you pay for your Sparkle Thots order, we collect in SGD via Paypal. Paypal would do the necessary conversions. The figures you see for other currencies on site is just an estimate. True / accurate currency exchange rates apply at the payment portal.

There, now that we settled the admin issue that was eating me up (just a little), we can move on to the picture up there.

Don’t you think it is an amazing work of art? Ok, yes, it was good money cut up but the beauty it now has is quite something. I found this image by Mauricio Alejo being mentioned at Rag & Bone. Still searching for more information on who did the piece. If you have the time, check out this other post (also by Rag & Bone) featuring another artist’s money sculpting works.

No comments: