Thursday, February 28, 2008

Busy as a Bee

The last two days have been loads of fun! On Tuesday it was a private sale with loads of laughs, followed by dinner with friends. On Wednesday it was a very productive day with fresh inspiration and awe at the wonderful loot. I have half a mind to keep everything for myself but I know I cannot. The pocket would protest.

So here is a sneak peek at what is in store. Soon to hit the virtual store. Meanwhile check back often!


Antique Hearts… Loaded with hearts in a dreamy way… yet not over the top. Featuring antique gold plated hearts hanging from looped earwires clutching the charms in a heart loop.

The new collection’s going to be… Secret Garden. Come explore with me!

By the way, we are taking a break from Maad this month. Hopefully we’d be back in April. :)

No comments: