Thursday, January 24, 2008

Little Stars, Sparkle Thot's Children's Line

Little Stars Sparkle Thots Children's Jewelry

Yes, it is finally launched! I have been a tad slow on the launch of the new children’s collection because, as a mother, I want to ensure that they are completely safe for children. They must be something I would give my daughter (if I had one and not a son…), or be delighted to gift my friends. And they are! Every effort has been made to ensure that they are child safe.

Most of the jewelry in this line is suited for children aged 3 and above. The necklaces generally measure in at 14″, perfect to suit lil necks. The materials used are safe and non-toxic. I have tried to minimise small ‘movable’ parts. Also with the concern of lead poisoning, Swarovski crystals used are non-excessive and do not exceed the 1gram allowance per item. Most kids by 3 would understand not to swallow random objects or put things into their mouths but if you worry, then gift your purchases to those above 6 years of age. This would minimise choking hazards.

The Little Stars range is a mix of simple and girly fun. See them to love them. You might be tempted to try them on yourself!

For more information about buying children’s jewelries do read…

No comments: