Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bella

Sneaks...

I love this piece. I brought it out to Maad this month but it didn't get sold. Probably lost in the messy display. Heh. Still, I thought it would have been sold by now but no. Coz I forgot to list it on Sparkle Thots. Talk about DUH.



So here it is, Bella.
Bella is mysteriously beautiful in a dazzling yet subdued way. Full of contradictions, one thing is clear. She is a keeper (I did keep a pair for myself!). Made of gorgeous smokey quartz pebbles, blush jade rounds and daintily carved carmelian leaves, the whole ensemble hangs from gold plated chains to present a keeper of a pair of earrings.

Ok, needing to end off soon. Pack up the orders and tidy the place a bit. The living room looks like a tornado just swept through it with the mad rush to clear orders this evening. Woohoo for the sales!

By the way, if you are still in the dark where to find sneaks of items not yet listed, its on my flickr. If something catches your eye, just drop me a mail. Sometimes I forget to list. Heh.

No comments: