Monday, April 30, 2007

Missing Correspondence and a Mini Survey

Hi everyone,

sorry, this is not a posting regarding the release of new items. I am pretty busy working on fulfilling some custom orders, special requests and closing sales of the last 2 series.

I am however, writing to call for Sharmaine... Somehow my emails seem to end up somewhere other than her email inbox.
Sharmaine, if you are reading this... please check your inbox. I have just sent a reply. Or *gasp*, the junk folders. It might have ended up there. I really do not know. Am at my wit's end trying to get you.
For everyone else, do add littlemissbeadalot@gmail.com to your address list to prevent mailers from being misconstrued as junk.

... oh well, since I have gotten everyone's attention, I might as well make use of it for a survey.
Is there any particular item you would like to see featured at Bead Haven? Something old, something new... or some special series you would like launched? What is it about Bead Haven items that catches your interest?

Comment and perhaps your wish will be fulfilled. No promises though!

No comments: