Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Love Actually...

Been so caught up with work that I did not realise that Feb 14 was coming around so fast. Not to mention the lunar new year either. Managed to squeeze in some time to bead especially when I got my hands on some of these cute lil silver LOVE beads. They are limited... so be sure to grab them while you can. I am not remaking these!

Anyway, while Valentine's Day is coming round and there is just so much hype in the papers regarding gift giving, I frankly would think it better if we all took a step back and spend all 365 days a year loving those around us. No, not that I am wanting you to buy gifts all year round (that would be nice though!), but really to remember the essence of love.

Love Actually... is...
about loving the person for who he or she is. :) Not the gift.

Having said that, scroll on down to see the latest offerings on site. I had loads of fun doing them!

No comments: