Saturday, November 04, 2006

PS... I Love You $17

My relationship is no longer like it used to be. It used to be filled with a lot of childish sweetness. But now, it's more of trust and mutual understanding (and of cux love, needless to mention). We do not have to say much and we'll understand how one another is going through. In case you're wondering, we're still going on strong and our motto is: We go together. (It was on a valentine card he gave me) It simply means going together in times of pain, bitter, arguments, sickness, etc.

To my dearest reader, my boyfriend and I may be young but I'd like to share what I've learnt from this relationship. If you really love someone, you wouldn't walk away simply from a quarrel because you will treasure the love more than the energy spent on arguing. Learn to compromise and accept his/her flaws or differences. Learn to change for him. Learn to learn from each other. I learnt a lot from him. But one most important life lesson i learnt from him is to be proactive in my life by not letting things happen to me but make things happen for myself. I tend to just take things thrown at my face and shortchanged myself and settle for the second best alternative. And he taught me and pushed out of my comfort zone just so that I would take charge of my life and be more successful in future. Be honest to each other because I'm sure if you do something wrong behind his back, he/she would eventually forgive you if he/she loves you.

The above was taken from the story that won the love letter of the week. YZ: remember to claim your prize.

Meanwhile, the bracelet featured above is a testimony of sweet love. A envelope charm which reads "with love" on the reverse... surrounded with "cat's eyes" beads and Swarovski crystals. Simply put, simple love.

No comments: